Jan 18, 2008

Beauty Comes to YOU!



Not that you aren't already beautiful :)

But would you rather have your makeup and hair done right at your wedding site or would you rather run all over town on your big day? I say this is a no brainer! I strongly recommend having hair and makeup done on site to all my brides and being that I'm their "fairy god-mother" on that day, I always try to make that happen!

I found a new company to make my life a bit easier!

"Beauty on Call is a full service agency, meeting the individualized needs of private, retail and corporate clients nationally. With a fresh approach to retail freelance staffing and on-location beauty and spa services, Beauty on Call has filled a void in the beauty industry. We have built a successful reputation by providing qualified professionals and pairing them with the highest quality products."

I spoke with the Bridal Director of Beauty on Call, Sarah Trees recently and she is truly excited about the company's expansion into the Phoenix/Scottsdale market.



"Beauty on Call started about four years ago in Chicago and we have since expanded to other cities throughout the country. We launched the Arizona team last June and have been steadily growing ever since. As far as the type of bride that we cater to, we can accommodate the simple/on a budget bride to the over-the-top/ best of the best bride."

So ladies?? This is a non-negotiable in the primp and pamper department!

{Photo courtesy of the Beauty On Call website}

No comments: