Jan 16, 2008

DIY Project - From Preston Bailey!

I was visiting Preston Bailey's blog today and discovered a neat DIY project for those of you who like the look of beeswax. I was pleasantly surprised since most of the creations from Preston are "over the top" and very expensive.






His design team came up with a very clever alternative to beeswax candles for a client getting married in March. In this industry, being clever and crafty is a MUST, no matter what the budget is. I love this look, don't you?

Thanks for sharing, Preston!!

{Photos courtesy of Preston Bailey}

5 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

Very cute idea!!

Anonymous said...

Very creative! I love seeing new textures and crafts.

SJB Weddings & Events said...

i love it! thanks for posting this. I will be filing this one away!

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to this entry, I do love these candles!

Unknown said...

I agree with all of you! This is one project that looks elegant but is so easy to do!