Over the weekend, Randi from Always Fabulous Events in Philadelphia, PA “blog” tagged me. That means I have to reveal some weird things about myself to you. I thought to myself, "I'm pretty boring...there's nothing weird about me." So I decided to do some soul searching and interrogating of the hubby to help me out with this one. What was the verdict? I definitely see myself differently than others do...I barely came up with anything to give you guys...but here goes!
First, the rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, here are 7 facts about me:
1. When I was in kindergarten, I was the tallest student in my class. My brother? 6’3”...my mom was 5’7” and my dad was 6’1” tall. You would never know it by looking at my 5’4” frame now!
2. I love, Love, LOVE to cook! My husband says being married to me is like having your own restaurant. On Saturday mornings I watch my favorite Food Network cooks...Paula, Giada, Emeril, Rachel and my new favorite, Ingrid Hoffman of “Simply Delisioso”! She is just too perky for words!
3. All through school I was on track to go to medical school to be a doctor. In my senior year of high school, I took an accounting class...hardly EVER went (just did my homework and was a natural at numbers) and ended up with an A+ in the class. I’ve been an accountant ever since. (25 yrs!) Being a party planner is my new career and it helps me unleash the “creative creature” in me!
4. I’m a Starbucks fan (I hate the term addicted and reject it wholeheartedly) but have just discovered the wonderful world of tea. The health benefits along with the varieties of tea offered today would curb most caffeine addicts. (Oh snap! There’s that word again! I’m not addicted...really I’m not!)
5. My 5th and 6th grade Sunday school class thinks that I am the coolest teacher ever! Not some drab, monotone, task-master like I had when I went to Sunday school ages ago!
6. I collect jigsaw puzzles. Love them! I haven’t had a lot of time lately to put any of them together because I’m always so busy with my business...but I have a very nice collection of them for when I retire a million years from now! LOL…
7. And lastly...I know the names of all of Santa’s reindeer. (No...I didn’t look them up on Google either!) They are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen! Oh and don’t forget Rudolph!!
OK...I’m passing on the blog tag to:
1. Aleasha Shelton
2. Bright Girls
3. Christine Clark
4. Bree Gianassi
5. Kelly McWilliams
I could only find 5 people to tag...everyone else I blog-stalk has been tagged recently :(