Nov 26, 2007

New and Improved Website



Hi everyone!

Part of my Thanksgiving vacation was spent updating our website with new content and images from the weddings we've done in the last 2 years. It was hard work but I really like how it turned out. Take a peek and let me know what you think. I'm becoming really good at this whole webmaster thing! :)

The best part was re-visiting each wedding while going through all the pictures. The memories reminded me why I love this business so much...and that is helping couples celebrate one of the most sacred moments in their lives. The blending of two families in order to spread love and togetherness. But more importantly, to celebrate the love of two people who can't imagine living life without each other.

Marriage is such a wonderful thing!

No comments: