Mar 10, 2009

Spring and St. Patrick's Day

Wedding season is in full swing here in Arizona! The flowers are blooming, the trees are green and wedding inspiration has been flowing freely. Spring is a time for all things fresh and new!

Next Tuesday is St. Patricks Day! And to celebrate, I thought I would share some jewels of inspiration from one of my favorite blogs for all you Arizona readers and beyond!

Snippet and Ink posted this St. Patty's Day Board last year and I thought I'd share it with you again. They always post the most sensational inspiration boards! I visit them quite often and I recommend that you do the same! You never know what may tickle that fancy of yours!

Visit their site for all the details on this "Erin Go Bragh" board!!

Erin Go Bragh by Snippet and Ink

Happy Planning!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I am so ready for some green grass and this board cheers me up on a rainy morning in West Michigan!

Anonymous said...

love the concept of the wedding. Green, really suits for St Patrick Day celebration.