Oct 21, 2008

Cosmo Online with Celebrity Wedding Planner Samantha Goldberg


You may know this FAB lady as one of the popular wedding planners on the famous show "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?", on the Style Network. Lately, I've gotten to know her as a down to earth, savvy planner who also shoots straight from the hip and pulls no punches when she speaks. I like that about her because its one of the qualities I value in myself and in the people I call friend.

Samantha Goldberg has just been published online for the first time! She is BEYOND excited and I wanted to pass her excitement on to you! The article is well written and is full of wise advice about how to ROCK your small wedding.

This article is "on time" advice...from a celebrity wedding planner...in a magazine that has always been on the cutting edge of savvy trends and stylish advice for today's woman. You can read the article here!

Be sure to check out Samantha's blog too!

Happy Planning!

No comments: