Aug 1, 2008

"I'm Leaving, On a Jet Plane..."


Do you know the rest of that song verse? I know...I'm dating myself but so what! I'm lovin life right now and you can catch me singing all types of oldies but goodies!

Just dropped in to tell you that me and the girls are headed to Vegas for the weekend and I hope to get some much needed R&R! Vegas isn't usually a place to get rest since its a city that doesn't sleetp but I plan on spending some quality time by the pool.

I'll also be meeting with a few wedding and event planners in the area to talk about a few surprises we have in the works.

And finally, I want all of you to send me some LUCKY KARMA be cause I'm actally going to try my hand (no pun intended) at Texas Holdem poker!!



Wish me luck and I'll see ya when I get back!

1 comment:

Tinygami said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Have a great time :D