Apr 21, 2008

Nicole and Chris' Inspiration Board #1

I met with an awesome bride and her mom a few weeks ago. The wedding will take place in October in an enclosed garden type setting. The colors are burgundy and silver.

I'm super excited about working with this bride! Nicole is super sweet and so laid back. I'm preparing several inspiration boards for her and want some feedback from all of you on which one you like.

Here's the first one. I did it over at Polyvore.com, a new online tool that lets you pick and choose from thousands of pictures to create your own inspiration board. Check back later for more boards for Nicole and Chris!




What do you think of the colors? Would you add any other accent colors to it? Please leave me some comments and tell me what you think!

Thanks!

P.S. - Here's another one I found on Polyvore.com that piqued my interest too. It was published by a user named "Muhsine".

No comments: