Apr 28, 2008

Engaged to Love!

Some of you may know my assistant Katie...the rest of you? Just wait til you meet her! She is such a help to me and to all our brides! Her sense of style and "can-do" attitude is what made me hire her more than two years ago when I discovered that some weddings couldn't be done alone!

Well...now its Katie's turn to get married and I couldn't be more delighted! Her fiance Torsten is such a great guy! The two of them are so in love and have a relationship that is rooted in that love!

(No...I'm not planning the wedding for her...she thinks I work too much as it is. She wants me to be a guest for once!)

Katie and Torsten will be married in Torsten's home town of Salt Lake City, Utah in May and they've hired a fabulous and totally dynamite photographer by the name of Kate Benson. I can feel this woman's energy popping off the pages of her website and her blog!

Kate's "About" page on her website gives her readers a great view into her high energy personality. She is a risk taker and we all know risk takers are usually a ton of fun to be around! Emily Sutherloan, a friend and collegue of Kate's summed it up this way, "Kate loves to be shocked, surprised and amazed, and finds a way to convey this fresh perspective in her art, often seeing a photograph where others may not. Kate has been known to go to extreme lengths to get "the shot", even wading into thick, muddy, mosquito infested to snap a photo..."

Here are a few of Katie and Torsten's engagement shots. Aren't they awesome?







For more of Kate Benson's awesomeness and more of Katie and Torsten, visit her blog.

Congratulations, Katie and Torsten!

No comments: