Apr 7, 2008

Eco "Dish"

Hubby and I have been spending the last few weekends getting our pool ready for the summer heat. Our 12 year old will get up at the crack of dawn and spend the entire day in the pool. The other family members use the pool too...however we had it built for her.

This year she has asked us if she can have a pool party for a few of her friends. And because she knows I'm a wedding and event planner, she's expecting a fun, festive and colorful setup so she can have bragging rights at school. Guess I've got my work cut out for me cause these kids today change with the wind!

To that end, I skipped on over to a new blog I discovered called GlamDish and found a post written by the queen of hostesses called Eco-friendly Entertaining. It referenced a great website for party planning items and ideas called Plum Party.

There, I found these eco friendly, biodegradable partyware sets for my pre-teen's pool party. I think this will take care of the fun, festive and colorful part. Now all I need is a plan to keep 6-10 pre-teens entertained!



Available in bright green, aqua blue, rich red, and salmon pink. Great for summer parties and picnics, and the plates are perfectly sized for kids or appetizer buffets! ($6/set of 6 plates, $4/set of 6 bowls or utensils)

Photos from {GlamDish.com}

Reminder: Don't forget about our April Giveaway, which ends on Sunday, April 13th at midnight!

No comments: