Feb 26, 2008

Justine Miller Photography

Justine Miller of Justine Miller Photography has thrown her hat into the wedding photography ring. And if these shots from an engagement session for my clients, Sonja and Ely are any indication, that hat has A LOT of talent!


I've spent some time getting to know Justine over the last few weeks and I look forward to a long, prosperous relationship with this new "Power Shot!"

Justine was kind enough to share with me, some of the details of who she is and what makes her photography skills so unique. Take a moment and read about her below. And be sure to look for a current special discount offer from Justine at the end of this post!

Also, visit her website, for more amazing shots! I'm sure she'll capture your sacred moments just as they happen so you can cherish them FOREVER!

~Give me an overview of your business and its products/services: I am a provider of captured memories... Ok I am a photographer :) We provide services capturing moments ranging from the announcement of your engagement, the enchantment of your wedding, the wonder of pregnancy, and the day you fall in love all over again... with your newborn baby.

~What makes your business unique when compared to others in this category? I don’t just focus on capturing one day in your life... there are many wedding photographers who do just that. I am a lifetime photographer. I only service a limited number of weddings per year, so that I may still have time to capture all the other moments in life that matter.

~Where do you draw inspiration for your creations, products, or services? My biggest inspiration is my own children. They make me look at the world from a new perspective....and they teach me new things every day. I also belong to numerous photography groups that serve as not only inspiration, but push me to bring my photographs to new levels almost everyday. I believe the day you stop learning is the day you die.

~What has been your proudest moment as a business owner? I was very proud the day I opened the doors of my business. I had such a supportive family and am so thankful they believed in me and took a risk on me.

~What product or service has been your best selling item? I guess for weddings it would be my coffee table albums.

~How do you set yourself apart with regard to your customer service? I am the only one you will ever speak to. I am prompt and professional in my responses and aim to please... I don’t hide behind a customer service representative.

~If you could offer one piece of advice to brides, what would that be? Relax and let Wendy worry about the small stuff :)

I like that last answer, Justine! :)

So there you have her! A brand new, fresh face on the wedding scene! As a special THANK YOU to my readers for taking the time to learn more about Justine, from now until Sunday, March 16th, she is offering 10% off any of her wedding packages of $1,000 or more OR a $150 print credit…it’s your choice. In order to be sure you receive this offer, be sure to mention that you heard about her from Sacred Moment Weddings!

No comments: