Jan 9, 2008

The Ceremony...A Celebration of Love


When you said "Yes", you said yes to the rest of your life. That's a wonderful commitment...one that is sacred. It deserves to be celebrated with loving words, sweet music and loads of family and friends who love you.

I'm a BIG fan of personal vows and ceremonies that break slightly from tradition. I don't know about you, but that word "obey" just isn't appropriate anymore. Having someone do what you say do, just because you "said" it, isn't love. Having someone do what you say do because they LOVE you? Now THAT sweetums, is LOVE!

I have a friend who knows a thing or two about love. His name is Larry James and he is a relationship coach AND an ordained minister! He performs the most romantic ceremony I have ever seen in my life!

Hey...Don't just take my word for it...go see for your self!

No comments: